HOSA’s 44th Annual International Leadership Conference
With your mind as the key, and your work ethic as the force that makes it turn, push past your barriers to open the metaphorical vault doors and UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL to succeed at HOSA’s Virtual International Leadership Conference.
HOSA’s Virtual International Leadership Conference is the highlight of the year for every HOSA member and advisors and includes:
- Exciting general sessions.
- Educational workshops.
- Exhibits presented by health organizations and associations.
- Competitive events focused on leadership, professional and technical skills.
- The annual business of the international student organization of HOSA by the voting delegates.
Seminars & Workshops presented by professional partners that provide Information
about current health care issues.
- An opportunity to meet people from across the globe with similar career goals.
- Fun, excitement, recognition, and opportunity for all HOSA members!
In addition to all the registration benefits listed below, this year’s registration includes one NGL Academic Testing Center test. Additional ATC Tests are charged at a cost of $20 per test with a maximum of four ATC tests. Registration is set at $60.00 for all participants. Conference dates are June 23-26, 2021. The registration deadline is May 15, 2021 at midnight. Find out full details at https://hosa.org/ilc/.