HOSA SERVICE PROJECT: BE THE MATCH
As the PREMIER Service Project Partner of HOSA, Be The Match® is thrilled to welcome you to an exciting new year with easy ways your chapter can save lives. This is the year we go BEYOND ALL LIMITS!
In order to reset your annual chapter points to zero, you must register one chapter team page each school year. Follow these easy steps:
- Click HERE and select REGISTER.
- If you registered a page in the past, log in to your account first. If you are new, create your account and continue to the next step.
- Advisor or Team Captain: Only ONE person per chapter can create a TEAM. Chapter members will JOIN the team.
- Chapter Team Member: You must JOIN your chapter’s team page.
- Individual Fundraiser: You will fundraise on your own without a chapter team
Your life-saving achievements will be rewarded!
- 1 dollar raised = 1 point
- 1 person added to the Be The Match Registry = 10 points (NOTE: Join Keyword MUST be used to track credit)
- 1 Pre-Registration = 5 points (NOTE: Join Keyword MUST be used to track credit)
- 1 Chapter Team Captain downloads the fundraising app = 20 points
Learn more about incentives and how to earn points for your chapter at Be The Match HOSA Incentives. And stay tuned for additional opportunities throughout the school year to earn even more points!
Let's finish 2022 strong! Check out the options below to earn up to 150 extra points by December 31, 2022:
- Each chapter that has added at least 15 people to the registry by end of the day on 12/31/22 (using their Join Keyword) earns an extra 50 points.
- Each chapter that has raised at least $500 by end of the day on 12/31/22 earns an extra 50 points.
- Each chapter that has created an account on the Be The Match volunteer portal by end of the day on 12/31/22 earns an extra 50 points.
Need a Join Keyword? Email [email protected].
Need help with fundraising? Check out these resources.
Need help creating your volunteer account? View the step-by-step guide.
Questions? Contact [email protected] with any questions or to get in contact with your Be The Match Representative!